Filming Finale

 Today was what hopefully my last day filming. Once Again my group and I went over to Monzur's house to complete our filming. I wore the same cloths as last time since that was my costume and so did my group members. I brought my younger brother along just in case since there was a possibility Keith could leave early. I was the last to arrive so as soon as I got there the filming commenced. I resumed where I left off which was a scene of Moznur getting attacked by me. Monzur then would be saved by my last group member Alejandro. This scene took a lot of takes since the angles need to be right and the acting on point. When I though we got the perfect shot there was a interruption which was that the police was called on us. The reason being because someone thought that I was fighting and it was being recorded. After explaining to the police that it was a huge misunderstanding they left and my group and I resumed filming. After several attempts later The perfect shot was taken and I was quite happy with the results. Me and my group continued filming the rest of the scenes that were needed when another problem came up. It was time for Keith to leave since we spent too much time dealing with the other problem. Luckily I had predicted this would happen and I had my brother on stand by if we needed him for other scenes. For the time being I was taking care of the camera work while Monzur and Alejandro finished the remaining scenes. At last my brother was needed for the very final scene where the Name of the Film would be shown. All I needed him to do was slam on the window at the perfect time. This took a few attempts since it was hard to see through the window and the door needed to stay closed, Eventually I got the perfect shot. That final shot concluded out final filming session and I think I quite happy with the result that I got.

Comments