Group Review

Since I was done with all the filming and editing I felt like me and my group needed to do something else. The idea that I purposed was that we meet up and review the final product of our opening sequence. My group members agreed since most of them had not seen it and I needed conformation if it was good. I planned the meeting at Monzur's house after school since everyone already knew how to get there. Since the meeting was not happening after school I had time to kill.. I took advantage of all of this time and decided to show my classmates the film. The class I took the most advantage was in Media Studies where I showed fellow As level and A level students. These were great people to ask since the A level students took the class last year and the As level students have been working on the same project. When I asked what they thought about it they thought it seemed fine and if they told me to just change a bit of things around to make it better. After school ended I headed over to Monzur's house and took my brother so he could give input too. I was not the last to arrive it was Alejandro and shortly after he arrived we started. I put on the opening sequence so we could watch but replayed it multiple times so we could see all of the elements. After watching it a few times we decided it was time to give our input. I went first and pointed out the thing my fellow classmates said about it earlier. Surprisingly my whole group also had the same problems pointed out. So this was a really easy fix I said that I would take care of it since I had to leave first for work. After I got home from work I fixed up the problems and it looked much better I sent it to them for input as well. After they watched it they said it looked way better than the previous version which was a huge relief.

Comments