Completing The Editing Process

 Today is hopefully my last day of editing. I went over to Monzur's house to continue editing together. The very first thing I did when I arrived was to download all the clips to my computer since it was filmed on a separate device. The downloading process did not take long but, finding the right clips took a bit longer since I had some many different takes to look through. After Finding the right clips I deleted the other clips and opened the first part of the opening sequence. After opening the first part I inserted the remaining clips and put them in the correct order. After putting the clips in the right order me and Monzur had to make sure all to turn down the sound for the clips that needed it. The reason for this was because me and my group filmed outside and the wind made it sound very bad. Monzur decided that we should find a different soundtrack for our opening sequence since he did not like the one we previously had. Me and Monzur decided that we should both look for a soundtrack for the opening sequence together. After searching for a while Monzur found a soundtrack that he and I as well thought fitted quite well with our genre. Now all we needed to see was if it was royalty free after researching for a bit we found out that it in fact was royalty free so it made it a perfect soundtrack to use. After finding the track I inserted it into the editing software and made sure it played over all of the clips. After the soundtrack was put in we had to put in the credits. There was one problem we had to figure out what studio was going to produce our film. After a bit we came up with MAJKL studio as the producer of our film. After figuring out the studio we began putting in the credits one by one when we ran into another problem. Earlier we had decided to pick a new Movie title since we did not like the old one and we still had not came up with the new title. That is when I came up with the name Nightmare and Monzur loved it so we decided to stick with that after we finished putting in the final credits to finish up the editing. After finishing the editing we looked over it and though it looked great so I packed up and left to my house since the editing was finally complete.


Comments